If you like to carry cargo with you, whether for work or fun, a roof rack extends the amount of cargo your vehicle can carry. With this universal roof rail rack by Randy Travis Machinery, you can carry your belongings safely with minimal air resistance. A well-engineered T-slot channel makes it easy to install while maximising its aerodynamic design. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminium, this roof rack, with its light weight and strength, ensures durability without a big drain on your vehicle’s fuel consumption. It fits most vehicles, thanks to its adjustable width.
No worries about theft. This rack features an anti-theft security lock with independent keys. It’s sturdy enough that you can take it off-road with confidence. It’s perfect for larger cars, SUVs, and utes with raised roof rails that are up to 117 cm apart, with a minimum of 30 mm between the rails and roof. If your car, SUV, or ute fits this description, it’s the perfect solution to family members who just can’t pack light. It’s also an ideal way to store extra equipment on business trips, holidays, or weekend camping trips. Don’t wait for the summer to arrive before you buy. Get yours today!
Features and specifications:
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminium
- Colour: Silver
- Load capacity: 150kg
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Maximum width for fit: 1170mm
- Minimum between roof and rails: 30mm
- Width: Adjustable 1350mm
- Accessories: User manual, 2 keys, 4 end caps, and a mounting holder
- Anti-corrosion and anti-rust
- Security locking system with 2 keys
- Aerodynamic elliptical design minimises wind resistance
- Adjustable width
- Suitable for large cars, SUVs, and utes
- Note: In the user manual, it mentions 4 special screws to attach accessories. They are not included.
- Caution: Do not install on solid or integrated roof rails or rain gutters
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.