The Genpower SV7000 petrol portable inverter generator boasts precision design and is manufactured to the highest standards, with advanced motor and inverter technology. With an experienced manufacturer trusted by more than a million users worldwide, you know these generators have been tried and tested in some of the toughest environments. Thanks to streamlined distribution, this incredible generator is available at a fraction of what you would typically expect to pay for a top quality unit!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We’re so confident that you’ll love the Genpower SV7000 that we’re offering you a 3 Month Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee! And that’s not all… you can be sure it will stand the test of time as this incredible generator is also backed by a 3 Year Warranty! This is quite simply the only generator on the market that can offer you this comprehensive level of assurance!
ADVANCED PURE SINE WAVE TECHNOLOGY
The Genpower SV7000 Generator has been designed with one thing in mind – dependable power whenever you need it! This class-leading unit is powered by an advanced OHV 224cc four-stroke engine. The SV7000 exceeds the Euro V standard and the inverter produces pure-sine power that is capable of running sensitive electronic equipment.
You can look forward to a massive genuine continuous 3500 watts of power output, with 4500 watts on tap to cope with the initial draw. With this much power, you can run tools on job sites, power food trucks and coffee vans and run mobile air conditioners with ease! Simply put, nothing comes close to the SV7000 in terms of reliability and power output at this price point!
PUSH BUTTON STARTING
With an in-built battery the SV7000 conveniently starts at the push of a button! There is also pull-start on offer as a backup.
The SV7000 Inverter generator has two Australian approved 240V 10A outlets, dual USB sockets for fast charging, a 12V DC battery charging outlet
LONG RUN TIME
With a huge 13L fuel tank you can expect an impressive running time of over 10 hours at half load, or 5 hours at full load.
The SV7000 is one of the quietest on the market at just 59 decibels at half load, which is basically equivalent to the level of a quiet conversation!
You can transport it around with minimum fuss thanks to the large all-terrain wheels and sturdy telescopic handle.
- Brand: GenPower
- Model: SV7000
- Peak Output: 4500W / 4.5kW (Starting watts)
- Continuous Rated Output: 3500W / 3.5kW
- NOTE: Continuous Rated Output is what power this generator consistently and reliably provides. We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- AC Outlets: 2 x 240V 10A
- USB Outlets: 2 x 5V (2.1A, 1.0A)
- DC Outlet: 1x 12V (8A)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 Litres
- Engine Type: 4-stroke Petrol Engine
- Engine Displacement: 224cc
- Engine Output: 6.1HP
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded (Min 95 RON), E10
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Runtime: 5 Hours (10.5 hours @ 50% load)
- Noise Level: 59dB @ 50% load, 64dB @ 100% load
- Ignition System: CDI
- Parallel Outlets: 1
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Terms of 3 Month Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee:
- The duration of the Satisfaction Guarantee is calculated from the date of purchase.
- A maximum of one product may be returned.
- The Satisfaction Guarantee covers the amount paid for the product less the original shipping cost, and less the return freight cost.
- The product must be packed in a manner suitable for return freight.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Genpower SV7000 Generator
- 1 x Charger (for push button start function)
- User Manual is accessible online
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 63 x 48 x 54cm
- Product Weight: 45kg (Dry)
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H): 54 x 67 x 61cm
- Carton Weight: 44kg
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price