The exclusive CTEK Dual Input D250SE charger and GenPower Pure Sine Power Inverter Bundle combines serious gear for your next 4WD, RV or motorhome adventure!
CTEK Dual Input D250SE charger
The CTEK Dual Input D250SE is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to any 12V lead-acid or lithium service battery from 40–300Ah. It has selectable charge algorithms for AGM and lithium batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator, solar panel and wind power.
When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SE will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SE can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions.
With award winning Swedish technology, the Dual Input D250SE allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.
GENPOWER Pure Sine Power Inverter
With the GENPOWER pure-sine-wave power inverter, you can plug and play house anywhere in the world. Producing a clean current without signal interference, it’s perfect for running sensitive equipment such as computers, phones and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery, and you’ve got power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. And, speaking of home, with your GENPOWER inverter, you can keep running lights and refrigeration when there’s a power outage.
The GENPOWER pure-sine-wave power converter literally offers a battery of benefits. Compatible with any 12V battery, it produces clean energy for all high-tech appliances. This is power that you can bring anywhere, and with automated shutdown functions, your GENPOWER makes for perfectly safe driving, protecting you from overloading, overheating and short- circuiting.
Simply connect the GENPOWER to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery, and you can feel right at home wherever you are, with the power to run household appliances always within your reach.
- Brand: CTEK
- Model: Dual Input D250SE charger
- Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
- Positioning: Permanent installation/on board
- Input: 11.5-23V, 25A
- Output: 14.4/14.7V, 20A max, lead-acid battery types.
- 14.2V, 20A max, LiFePO₄.
- Back current drain: Corresponding to less than 1Ah/month
- Battery types: 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity: 40-300Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
- Ripple: < 4%
- Brand: GENPOWER
- Continuous Power: 2000W
- Peak Power: 4000W
- Output Voltage and Frequency: 240V AC, 50Hz±5%
- Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave
- Socket Type: Australian Standard
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Static Current: <1.8A
- Battery Low Alarm Protection: 10VDC±0.5V or 20.5VDC±1V
- Battery Low Shutdown Protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V or 19.5VDC±1V
- Overload Protection: Shuts down output, re-power to reset
- Over Voltage Protection: 15-16V Over Temperature Protection: >60°C
- Output Short Protection: Auto Shut-off
- Note – Not to be used with microwaves, LED’s and Fluro Lights
IN THE BOX
- 1x CTEK D250SE Dual Input Battery Charger
- 1x GENPOWER Pure Sine Power Inverter
- DC Battery cables
- CTEK Dual Input D250SE charger
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H): 11 x 12 x 7cm
- Product Weight:0.7kg
- GENPOWER Pure Sine Power Inverter
- Carton Dimensions (W x L x H):47 x 23 x 13cm
- Carton Weight:5kg
- Product Dimensions (W x L x H):35 x 22 x 8cm
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders canceled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price