Whether your application is industrial, agricultural or domestic usage, Baumr-AG has the engine for you. The Baumr-AG range of stationary engines are the ideal replacement for tired engines for machinery such as generators, water pumps, air compressors, log splitters, high pressure cleaners, go karts and a wide range of other construction and agricultural equipment.
The range features a standard imperialshaft and the same foot print as most engines on the market including Briggs and Stratton and Honda, and all have low oil shut-down. The range is designed to achieve a reliable consistent output with a high power to displacement ratio. Purpose-built components ensure reliability year after year, as well as good fuel economy and low oil usage.
Baumr-AG engines are manufactured to stringent standards using high-grade materials. You also have the peace of mind of an Australian warranty guarantee for domestic and commercial use, plus a lifetime of comprehensive parts and service support.
Order your Baumr-AG engine with confidence today!
- Engine Type: 1-cylinder;4-stroke;Air-cooled;OHV
- Bore x Stroke: 68 x 45(mm)
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Shaft Diameter:19mm (Imperial)
- Shaft Length:58mm
- Keyway: 5mm wide
- Compatible Battery: 12V 18Ah (not supplied)
- Maximum Power Output: (6.5HP) 4.8kW
- Rated Power Output: (5.7HP) 4.2kW
- Speed: 3600rpm
- Maximum Torque: 14N.m
- Ignition System:Transistor magneto
- Starting System: Electric
- Engine Oil Type: 10W-30 / 10W-40 / 15W-30 / 15W-40 non-synthetic engine oil (not included with purchase)
- Engine Oil System Capacity: 0.6 Litres
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 Litres
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+ RON
- Min. Fuel Consumption: 360g/Kw/h
- Output Axle Steering: Left
- Air Cleaner: Semi-dry, Silent, Cyclone
- Note: Battery not included
IN THE BOX
- 1x Baumr-AG SX200E Stationary Petrol Engine
- Carton Weight: 19 kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 38 x 37 cm
- Product Weight: 17 kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 30 x 33 cm
We accept Change of Mind returns for 14 days after you have received the item in cases where you have changed your mind or made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the product. This also applies to orders cancelled when the item has already been dispatched from our warehouse. The item must be in a re-saleable condition to qualify for a change of mind refund. Deductions may apply including Initial and Return Shipping, as well as restocking fee of 10% of the product price