Weisshorn Self Inflating Mattress Camping Sleeping Mat Air Bed Pad Double Coffee 10CM Thick
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
40 IN STOCK
or 4 fortnightly payments of $31.02 with More info
Any camper will appreciate the value of a good sleeping surface in the outdoors. It can make the difference between a tedious or an exhilarating experience in the wild. And that’s where the Weisshorn Double Self-inflating Mat can help make resting a lot more comfortable for the happy wanderer.
As the name says it all, the waterproof Mat self-inflates through two built-in valves in just 60 seconds, presenting you with a smooth sleeping surface amidst all types of terrain almost instantly. Made from high density 10cm thick polyurethane foam, the Mat is wrapped with a faux suede surface top and anti-slip polyester pongee bottom. That way, you lie on a smooth and comfortable surface with a mat that does not slip or move with your every turn while sleeping or shifting around.
Need more resting surface? Just connect the two mats via the built-in buttons for an enlarged area. In fact, you can extend the mat multiple times through this simple and convenient process. And when all is done, just roll up the deflated mat and packed it into the carry bag for your next destination.
Explore the wild knowing that you have ready comfort on whatever ground you’re treading with the Weisshorn Double Self-inflating Mat.
Durable and water resistant
10cm thick polyurethane foam
Efficient self-inflating valves
Easily roll up mat for easy transportation and storage
Comes with carry bags
Ideal for year-round camping
Note:You will receive two packages and need to join two single mats together with built-in buttom.
Material: Polyurethane foam w/ PVC coating
Inflation time: 60 seconds
1 x Weisshorn Self Inflating Mat
2 x Carry bag
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.