UGREEN USB 2.0 to type C + micro USB cable – White 1M (30171)
You Save: $13.00 (32%)
UREEN Gold Plated USB 2.0 Type A Male to Reversible Type-C Male Charge & Sync Cable allows you to connect your latest smartphones, tablets and any other upcoming devices with a USB type C connector to a host computer, wall charger, or external battery power bank with USB 2.0 or 3.0. Moreover, the cable also supports up to 5V/3Amps of power output for charging as well as data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
connectors: USB 2.0 Type A Malex1; Reversible USB Type C Male x1
Support data transfer spped up to 480Mbps; 3. connect you latest smartphones, tablets and any other upcoming devices with a USB type C connector to a host computer, wall charger, or external battery power bank with USB 2.0 or 3.0; 4. Support USB Type-C current up to 5V/3A
Plug and Play, no driver needed
Corrosion-resistant bare copper conductors, gold plated connector and foil & braid shielding provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss
1x UGREEN USB 2.0 to type C + micro USB cable – White 1M (30171)
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?
- How does it work?
- How do repayments work?
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.