Weisshorn Instant Up Camping Tent 8 Person Pop up Tents Family Hiking Dome Camp
200 IN STOCK
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- After Pay
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Now you can spend less time setting up the tent and more time relaxing or exploring the outdoors when you go camping with our Weisshorn 8-person Dome Tent. The hard work is already done for you as the tent is pre-attached to the frame, so it only takes two minutes to pitch the tent. The tent is large and accommodates up to 8 people, meaning you can take your whole extended family camping. Inside, the tent is divided in half into two sleeping rooms so that even with so many people, there is no compromise on privacy. Large zipper doors and windows provide excellent ventilation and the windows have mesh screens to prevent mosquito and insect from getting in and biting you. There are also an additional ventilation holes that you can open for better air flow at night for peaceful sleep. The tent is suitable for use all year round, with the PU waterproof coating protecting you from the rain and the thick waterproof base keeping moisture from seeping up from the ground. And seeing as how simple it is to pitch our tent and transport it around in the included handy heavy-duty carry bag, you will want to go camping all year round.
8-person dome tent
Automatic frame design
Integrated pre-attached frame
Heady duty 210T silver coated PU3000mm Polyester
Two private sleeping rooms
Entrance shade awning (poles included)
Sleeping ventilation holes
Power cord management holes
UV and water-resistant
Ropes and pegs included
Heavy-duty carry bag included
Material: 210T Polyester
Pole material: Steel
Capacity: 8 person
Tent size: 425cm x 245cm x 212cm
Carry bag size: 127cm x 24cm x 24cm
1 x Weisshorn 8-person Dome Tent
1 set x Accessory pack
1 x Carry bag
|Dimensions||130 × 26.5 × 26 cm|
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.