Keep water and heat in and debris, leaves, and trash out of your pool with this Flowclear solar pool cover from Bestway. Above ground swimming solar pool cover finds its place on the water surface and creates a greenhouse effect in your pool. Solar covers also prevent water evaporation caused by dry winds, or free-chlorine loss caused by UV rays. Therefore, it helps reduce the use of chemicals, as well as water evaporation. Additionally, it can be easily attached or removed from the pool. Extend your swimming season with a Bestway solar pool cover. It is suitable for Fast Set and Steel Pro pools with a diameter of 305 cm.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: PE (Polyethylene)
- Diameter: 289 cm
- Minimise pool deris
- Utilizes solar energy to warm the pool water and prevents heat from escaping
- Suitable for Fast Set and Steel Pro pools with a diameter of 305 cm
- Bestway item number: 58241
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?
- How does it work?
- How do repayments work?
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.