Weisshorn Double Swag Camping Swag Canvas Tent – Celadon
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- After Pay
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Double Camping Canvas Swag
This lightweight Weisshorn double camping swag provides you a reliable and roomy shelter at outdoor. The covers are waterproof, UV protection and mould resistant with 1 mesh door and 1 mesh roof providing better ventilation. It also features PVC waterproof floor edge which prevents seepage. The improved design now uses quality aluminium poles bringing extra strength and stability. The swag has a full length zip off top flap with heavy duty zips. It is taller and has more legroom. Our high quality mattress provides increased airflow and added support. Set up is easy with three aluminium poles, pegs and guide ropes which make it easy on your bed-ready brain.
- 14oz 380GSM water repellent canvas
- PVC waterproof floor edge & sitting sheet, prevents seepage
- High Density 6cm Foam Mattress
- Quality & durable 7001-6T aluminium poles
- High UV resistant – reduces heat accumulation
- Heavy Duty Zips
- Breathable Inner Fabric
- Full Length Zip off Top Flap
- Mesh Door for Better Ventilation
- Mesh Panels for Insect Protection
- Extra Height and legroom
- Easy to set up
- Base Dimension: 210 x 155cm
- Height: 90cm (Head), 64cm (feet)
- Mattress thickness: approx. 50mm
- Carry bag dimension: 86 x 54 x 55cm
- Colour: Celadon
- 1 x Camping Swag
- 1 x Assembly Kit Set
- 2 x Air Pillow
- 1 x Carry Bag
|Dimensions||73 × 29 × 29.5 cm|
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.