Dome Swag Camping Canvas Tent In Grey
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Explore more for outdoor living with our MOUNTVIEW free standing Swag Tent.
A 420gsm water-repellent Rip stop canvas cover, 500gsm PVC flooring and an extra 10cm high edge, it is suitable for each season.
Fully enclosed for privacy with zipped openings. Removing the openings, it can be used as Picnic blackets in outside, while it is much soft and comfotable.
A 60mm high density foam mattress for better sleep on any surface. Thick aluminium support poles hold up the entire tent firmly.
Inaddition, you will get inflatable pillows, pegs, guide ropes, carry bag and all the extras that make your camping experience unforgettable.
Enjoy outdoor activity with the MOUNTVIEW Camping Swag!
420GSM water repellent Ripstop Canvas
500GSM PVC waterproof floor
Extra high floor edge to prevent dew leak in
Durable aluminium poles
UV resistant, reduces heat accumulation efficiently
Breathable inner fabric
Heavy duty zippers
Outer canvas can be fully rolled up
Fully enclosed space for privacy and safety
Come with 420D Oxford PVC coating carry bag for free
Easy to set up
1 Year Warranty
Cover: 420GSM ripstop cotton canvas
Season: General Use
Aluminium Bows: 1 x 25mm, 2 x 8.5mm
Awning Pole: 53-97.5cm
Mattress thickness: 60mm
Base: 500GSM PVC waterproof floor
Overall Dimension: 90x206x79cm
Mattress Size: 85x205x6cm
Carry Bag: 90x40x40cm
Pillow: 44x27cm (1 PCS)
Overall Dimension: 150x206x93cm
Mattress Size: 140x205x6cm
Carry Bag: 145x40x40cm
Pillow: 44x27cm (2 PCS)
1x Swag Tent
1x Assembly Kit
1x Air pillow(Kingle Single Size)/2x Air pillow(Double Size)
1x Carry Bag
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.