Levede Swing Chair Hammock Outdoor Furniture Garden Canopy Cushion Bench Red
90 IN STOCK
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
or 4 fortnightly payments of $38.11 with
or 6 weekly interest free payments of AUD $25.40 with
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- After Pay
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Enjoy a beautiful day on our Swing Chair. Experience a relaxing effect as you swing along exploring all your thoughts and imaginations. A design to make you feel empowered and active. Uniquely crafted with excellent craftsmanship to get you a product that will please your senses and physique. You will instantly fall in love with its comfort, exceptionally soft and smooth to touch. Built with swinging experience so subtle it will make you feel like closing your eyes and enjoying the moment. Made unique to feel unique.
To make the swinging experience stand out from the rest it is built with heavy-duty powdered coated steel and oxford fabric. The steel structure makes it very stable and steady to use. Steel construction provides effective waterproof capabilities and UV resistance. Designed to withstand weights up to 200kg. It can accommodate up to 3 adults in one use. To enhance the seating experience, we have added special cotton cushion filling with 5cm of thickness. Specially designed armrest provides safer space. Very convenient to use with its removable canopy. Built in upgraded springs to smoothen the swinging experience. Compact design helps easy maintenance.
A swing to remember, a moment to envision. Keeps your stress and fatigue away. Experience the swing, order on now!
- Spacious 3-seater
- Smooth swinging motion
- Adjustable and removable canopy
- UV-resistant and waterproof
- Powder-coated frame
- Heavy-duty springs
- Hassle free cleaning
- Easy installation
- Note: Suitable for hard floor
Frame: Powder-coated steel
Canopy material: 160 Polyester fabric
Seat material: 600D Oxford fabric
Cushion filing: Cotton
Cushion thickness: 5cm
Weight capacity: 200kg
Seat dimension: 130cm x 45cm
Overall dimension: 170cm x 115cm x 153cm
Colour: RedPACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Levede 3-Seater Swing Chair
|Dimensions||137 × 13 × 52 cm|
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.