Instahut Gazebo Pop Up Marquee 3x6m Outdoor Tent Folding Wedding Gazebos White
25 IN STOCK
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- After Pay
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Having an outdoor wedding? Staging an all-weather marquee event? Going on a field trip? Organizing sports day? Preparing for a market weekend? If you’ve ever been involved in any of the above, you’ll know how important it is to plan everything properly as well as for the unpredictable. And one element that is always a challenge in planning is the weather. That’s why it’s good to know that an INSTAHUT Gazebo can face up to the unpredictable weather and your event admirably.
Featured with a variety of ground and canopy coverage, and door and window panel permutations, our INSTAHUT canopy lets you choose the configuration you require to meet your need. All panels are removable and can be adjusted for different positions. The sturdy powder-coated steel legs and struts keep the entire structure steady and firm in all weather conditions whilst the canopy is both UV and water-resistant. The interior is spacious and the openings provide ample ventilation to let occupants stay cool and comfortable at all times. Not least, all components are easily held together with convenient heavy-duty zipped and velcro attachments.
Note: The gazebo is not designed as a permanent structure and it is not recommended to be used under extreme weather conditions or for a prolonged period of time.
300 x 600cm ground and canopy coverage
Long lasting PVC coated Oxford fabric
UV and water resistant
Extra strong cross-bar steel frame
Sturdy legs and struts structure
Extra thick oxford fabric at the peak roof spots
Quick and convenient Velcro attachments
Smoothly glide on nylon insert
Simple set up; ready in minutes
Suitable for markets, sporting events, camping, garage and yard sales, school events and trade shows
Fabric material: Oxford with PVC coating
Peak height: 327cm
Adjustable height: 205cm, 214cm, 223cm, 232cm
Assembly Required: Yes
Number of packages: 1
1 x INSTAHUT Pop Up Gazebo
1 x Assembly Instruction
|Dimensions||152 × 37 × 22 cm|
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.