Instahut Gazebo Pop Up Marquee 3x3m Folding Wedding Tent Gazebos Shade Navy
29 IN STOCK
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
or 4 fortnightly payments of $43.16 with
or 6 weekly interest free payments of AUD $28.77 with
Available on orders from $5–$5,000
Featuring high density, long lasting PVC coated oxford fabric with effective UV and water repellent treatments, this INSTAHUT 3X3 Pop Up Gazebo provides a lovely ground and canopy coverage of 300 x 300cm. It is perfect for all your upcoming outdoor activities, as a sunshade station as well as a shelter for unexpected rains.
With an extra thick and quick-to-erect powder coated steel frame equipped with strong legs and struts structure, the INSTAHUT gazebo is very simple to set-up and extremely durable. Fitted with quick and convenient velcro attachments, easily release/fasten rings, and smoothly glide on nylon insert for effortless set up, the INSTAHUT gazebo is designed to make things happen instantly!
The INSTAHUT gazebo has 4 adjustable height levels to suit different height needs. It is ideal for markets, sporting events, camping, garage and yard sales, school events, trade shows and many more.
Note: The gazebo is not designed as a permanent structure and it is not recommended to be used under extreme weather conditions or for a prolonged period of time.
300 x 300cm ground and canopy coverage
Long lasting PVC coated oxford fabric
UV and water resistant
Extra strong cross-bar steel frame
Sturdy legs and struts structure
Extra thick oxford fabric at the peak roof spots
Quick and convenient velcro attachments
Easily release/fasten ring
Smoothly glide on nylon insert for effortless set up
Simple set up; ready in minutes
4 adjustable height levels
Come with 3 side walls and a half wall
Come with roll-up door with zip access from both in- and outside
Bonus fly mesh wall for better ventilation and insect prevention
Bonus Oxford weave carry bag
Bonus 4 sandbags for extra weight capacity and stability
Bonus 4 x 4m ropes and 4 pegs
Suitable for markets, sporting events, camping, garage and yard sales, school events and trade shows
Fabric material: Oxford with PVC coating
Main frame: 30 x 30, 0.6mm thick
Inner tube: 25 x 25, 0.6mm thick
Roof beam: 25 x 12, 0.5mm thick
Adjustable center height: 300cm, 309cm, 318cm, 327cm
Adjustable edge height: 205cm, 214cm, 223cm, 232cm
Folded size: 151 x 21 x 21cm
Assembly Required: Yes
Number of packages: 1
1 x Steel Frame
1 x Roof
2 x Plain Wall
1 x Door Panel
1 x Fly Mesh
1 x Half Wall
4 x Sandbag
4 x 4m Ropes
4 x Pegs
1 x Carry Bag
1 x User Manual
|Dimensions||154 × 21 × 27 cm|
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.