From BARILOCHE outdoors – This easy pop-up Water, Wind, & UV resistant 3×6 meter Gazebo / Marquee with heavy duty frame is perfect for outdoor entertaining.
Easy Setup – This E-Z popup free standing gazebo is easy to erect, you can have this one ready in just a few minutes with minimal effort required! Folding it away again is just as quick and easy!
Fabrics – All fabrics in this versatile model are water resistant polyester construction, so you & your guests can enjoy yourselves no matter what the weather is like!
Protection – The roof & side wall cloth is a heavy duty weave. We have had the manufacturer further add water resistant PVC-coating to make it water resistant, wind resistant & with 99% UV block – protect against the elements.
Heavy Duty – Beware of cheap & nasty gazebo’s out there – our gazebo is a solid heavy duty construction with total weight including roof and sides at around 39kg.
Perfect for Outdoor Picnics & Backyard BBQ’s – keep it on stand-by in case the weather turns bad & set it up in a flash. No need to keep planning ahead for your next outdoor event.
Also ideal for – Street & Flea Markets, Sporting Events, Camping & Beach Outings, Corporate Events, School Events, Fairs & Festivals, Street Vendors, Parties, Weddings, Special Occasions ….
Gazebo Size: 3 x 6 Meters
Simple pop-up design – No frame assembly required
Unique quick & easy pop-up setup – canopy just folds and unfolds with ease
Height adjustable vertical poles – locks the desired height into place
Unit cloths are 99% UV, Water and Wind resistant – protect against the elements.
Top Roof Canopy: 1 piece cover (High-density 600D oxford cloth with PVC-coating)
Sidewalls:3pc (210D heavy duty cloth with PVC-coating), attach through zippers for EXTRA protection (2 side walls and 1 backwall)
Each Sidewall covers a 2x3m area and the backwall covers 2 x 6m
Overall height: (3 Meters) Wall Height: (2 Meters)
Assembled Dimensions: 300 x 600 x 300cm.
Heavy Duty Frame Construction:
Main unit is heavy duty foldable gazebo skeletal frame construction
Lateral mid position frame crossbeams prevent the sides bowing in windy conditions
The folding frame snap-locks in place with a button lock-release at each corner.
Telescopic 2-piece square cross-section legs – unlock and slide down at the press of a button
3 x 6m easy pop up gazebo skeletal frame structure
600D Canopy and 4 x 210D Sidewalls
Assembly instructional guide
COM Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below apply to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- This Offer is only available between 12:01 AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 December 2021 and 11:59 PM (AEST) Saturday 15 January 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $10 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 installments for that purchase.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be canceled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. We may decline your application for credit at our sole discretion. Where we decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Saturday 15 January 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by us to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.