Giantz 140Ah Deep Cycle Battery & Battery Box 12V AGM Marine Sealed Power Solar Caravan 4WD Camping
Notify me when item is back in stock.
From a powerful battery to a formidable power station. That is what our GIANTZ Deep Cycle Battery and Battery Box combo can do. On its own, the 140Ah 12V battery features an incredible cycle life of up to 1400 cycles. What you get is a longer, consistent and more drawn out charge all the time. And with its advanced AGM technology, the battery enables better electrolyte absorption, cyclic stability and frequent charging without affecting performance. The bolt-down terminals also allow for a more reliable experience, and not least, the high oxygen-recombination efficiency results in superior deep discharge recovery. And not to be outdone, the battery box easily fits the battery and together, they can power up a host of 12V devices including camping lights and portable fridges with its cigarette lighter socket as well as mobile phones and tablets with the two USB ports. The box itself can be charged using solar panels or any power source with its quick-connect Anderson plugs. Better still, the box comes pre-wired, so all you need to do is connect to the deep cycle battery terminals and it is good to go. More power to you. That is definitely true with the GIANTZ deep cycle battery and battery box.
1.Please charge the battery on receiving it even if the battery will not be used in the near future.
a.Maintenance-free means the terminals need not be refilled. However, the battery must be recharged periodically after use.
b.It is advised to charge the battery every 3 months if not in use for long periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
c.AGM deep cycle batteries have a much longer cycle life if they are exhausted to a small degree and then recharged, rather than draining all their power and recharging all the away.
d.The deep cycle battery’s handle may come in black or white randomly.
Greater cycle life
Max. cycle life of 1400 cycles
Industry-leading build life
Higher sulfation resistance
Longer storage life
Superior deep discharge recovery
Better low temperature performance
High oxygen-recombination efficiency
Advanced AGM technology
Spill-proof, leak-proof and non-gassing
Convenient carry handle
Protective and portable
Digital voltage indicator
10A resettable circuit breaker
Two USB ports
Cigarette lighter socket
Positive and negative terminals
Heavy-duty carry handles
Tie down strap
Overall dimensions: 33cm x 17.1cm x 21.6cm
Approx. weight: 29.5kg
Container material: ABS
Nominal voltage: 12V
Rated capacity (10-hour rate): 140Ah
Maximum cycle lIfe: 1400 cycles (@30% DOD)
Internal resistance: Approx. 5.0mΩ
Maximum discharge current: 1200A (5s)
Maximum charge current: 25A
Operating temperature ranges:
Discharge: -15°C to 50°C
Charge: -20°C to 50°C
Storage: -20°C to 50°C
Capacity affected by temperature: 40°C = 102% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65%
Float charge: 13.5 to 13.8V
Equalise charge: 13.8 to 14.1V
Cycle charge: 14.4 to 15.0V
Self-discharge 3% of capacity declined per month at 25℃
Overall dimensions: 43.5cm x 25.5cm x 30cm
Inner dimensions: 36cm x 20.5cm x 24cm
1 x Deep cycle battery
1 x Battery box
1 x User instructions
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.