Portable Folding Camping Table 240cm
79 IN STOCK
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
or 4 fortnightly payments of $24.98 with
or 6 weekly interest free payments of AUD $16.65 with
Available on orders from $5–$5,000
Lightweight and portable, the Weisshorn Zeta Camping Table is the perfect table to have for all your outdoor escapades or used as supplementary household furniture. This foldable Camping Table is absolutely handy in kitchens, on patios, in gardens and on picnics or camping trips.
Made of strong aluminium throughout, the Zeta Camping Table can handle up to 50kg in weight with its very spacious, rust-resistant MDF table top. Better still, the 240cm long Camping Table has three adjustable height settings of 55cm, 62cm and 70cm to accommodate various user environments. Not least, the rounded corners ensure the Camping Table is safe to use around kids and adults at all times.
With a convenient carry handle, the compact Weisshorn Zeta Camping Table is ready to go wherever your adventures take you.
Strong aluminum construction
Three adjustable height settings
Portable and lightweight
Spacious table top
Waterproof and rust-resistant MDF table top
Easy to open and fold up
No assembly needed
Table – maximum 50 kg capacity
Colour: As gallery photos show
Weight capacity: 35 – 50 KG
Frame material: Aluminum
Table dimensions: 240x60x70/62/55CM
Table top thickness: 5mm
Folding Dimensions: 60x14x60CM
1 x Folding camping table
1 x User instruction
|Dimensions||62 × 14.5 × 63 cm|
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.