Bestway Hydro Force Kayak
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
39 IN STOCK
or 4 fortnightly payments of $48.48 with More info
Love to kayak but you don’t want the hassle of transporting it from home to water? Or creating space to store it? Look no further than the Bestway Hydro Force Kayak.
Completely inflatable and deflatable, the Hydro Force Kayak can be up in action within minutes. This awesome two-seater kayak has all the necessary valves to make it easy to pump it up (or deflate it), so that you spend more time having fun on the water rather than prepping for it. Not least, built-in grommets allow for easy handling with the grab rope while the middle fin is removable for better directional stability.
Built to exacting standards, the form-fitting construction ensures that no water enters the cockpit and that both rowers are snuggly and comfortably seated too. The Kayak also includes two 2.18m aluminium twin-blade oars to get you up and paddling fast, and a useful repair kit should accidental tear occurs.
So get ready for a super summer with the Bestway Hydro Force Kayak. Order yours today and have a great rock and row adventure.
0.57mm (22.8ga.) sturdy pre-tested Vinyl
Quick inflation/deflation screw valves
Grab rope with built-in grommets
Comfortable cockpit with inflatable adjustable seats
One removable middle fin
Integrated drain valve
Includes two 2.18m (86 in.) aluminum two-bladed oars
Heavy-duty repair patch
Size: 3.21m x 0.88m
Weight capacity: 160kg
Max. passengers: 2 adults
1 x Bestway Kayak
2 x Oars
|Dimensions||77 × 21 × 41 cm|
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.