Charcoal BBQ Grill Protable Hibachi Barbecue Outdoor Foldable Camping Picnic Set
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Notify me when item is back in stock.
DescriptionDESCRIPTIONPlan your get together, grill your delicious taste with our BBQ Grill. A great socializing way to invite all your loved ones for a mesmerizing feast. Gather around, mix up all your spices, make those fine adjustments, and start grilling. It brings the best out of everyone, enables teamwork, builds trust, and makes way for relations. Experience a mouth-watering taste that is simply spellbinding. Built with a unique artistic touch, one that offers great flexibility and portability. Exceptionally light in weight, easy for you to carry it around anywhere. Set it up with ease whether your garden, camp, or rooftop. When all the cooking is done, fold it up and store it away – it’s that simple!
Made from high-quality steel. A strong and tough construction ready to withstand all the grills, all the time. It comprises of special air vents on the sides to expel out the excess heat. It comes with a chrome steel grill top, perfectly aligned and structure to accommodate all your foody delicacies. It can tolerate extreme temperatures with ease – So cook all the way, through all the night. For the convenience of usage, we have added a built-in ash drawer, easy for you to clean and maintain. It comes with all the accessories required for flawless cooking. Assemble it with just simple instructions.
Grill with perfection, take in the aroma, tantalize your tastebuds. Cook your taste, order your BBQ Grill now!
- Foldable and portable
- Detachable carbon tray
- Stainless steel grilling net
- Heavy duty steel construction
- High temperature resistant
- Built in air vent
- Complete accessories
- Easy to clean
- Simple installation
Dimension: 60cm x 23cm x 32.5cm
- 1x BBQ Grill
- 1x BBQ Net
- 10x BBQ Skewer
|Dimensions||63 × 25.5 × 8.5 cm|
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.