Basketball Hoop Stand System Portable 3.05M Height Adjustable Net Ring In Ground
100 IN STOCK
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- After Pay
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Set your pace, aim the target, and shoot with our Basketball Hoop Stand. Make your own private space to practice, skill up, and simply have fun.
Truly a player’s game! Basketball expects precision, to match the high standard we have calibrated our product to the finest details, one that keeps you engaged and active.
A portable hoop stand that you can set up in no time. To make the fun ever exciting this basketball stand comes with an adjustable height that you can easily alter to suit your need.
The entire structure is made of high-tensile steel. Its steel construction provides active resistance towards rust and corrosion. It comes with a sturdy rim and board for extra stability and added durability.
What more? Featuring a unique shatterproof backboard with superior rebound performance. Gather your team, start the game, hit the goal without the worry of damage.
The base of the stand can be filled with sand or water. It also comes with reinforced frame bracing and a wheelbase.
Set your rules, build your team, win your game. Hurry up! Order one now.
- Shatterproof backboard
- Thicker and stiffener
- Portable for easy practice
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Adjustable height 1.35m to 3.05m
- Weatherproof nylon net
- Robust support pole
- Reinforce bracing
- Two built-in wheels
- Heavy-duty 75L Base
- Basketball slot
Backboard: PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
Base: PE (Polyethylene)
Backboard thickness: 3cm
Rim diameter: 45cm
Rim height: 1.35m to 3.05m
Backboard: 110cm x 75cm
Base: 90cm x 60cm x 20cm
Overall dimension: Refer to gallery
Colour: BlackPACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Basketball Hoop Stand
- 1x Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||112 × 78 × 18 cm|
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.Allied Express:
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.